Head of Technical Support
We are looking for an experienced Head of Technical Support to join our team.
We are the world's #1 strategy execution platform. We help over 25,000 teams around the globe turn their visions into reality by providing them with a place where to analyze their business performance, build and execute dynamic strategies, and deliver the most impactful initiatives cheaper, faster, and better.
Our customers are leaders in their industries, redefining the world as we know it. From battling the AIDS epidemic and establishing a supply chain for COVID-19 vaccines, to building the world’s fastest Formula One car, Cascade has been a critical component in driving their success.
We are a team of over 100+ passionate Cascaders, dedicated to building the future of strategy execution. We are rapidly scaling up and aspire to have Cascade in the hands of millions of people, empowering them to drive alignment, business observability, and focus within their organizations.
About the Role:
As the Head of Technical Support, you will manage all aspects of global customer support, leading a multi-disciplined team in a high-growth, global cloud environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in leading Customer Support specifically in SaaS businesses as well as domain expertise in Customer Engineering, Customer Success, and Implementation.
This is a fully remote position and we will consider candidates anywhere in the US.
- Oversee 40,000+ interactions annually while maintaining a culture of clarity, simplicity, and excellence delivering an amazing customer experience
- Innovate and develop new ways to achieve high levels of customer adoption, loyalty, and satisfaction
- Develop a 12-month strategy, goals, priorities, and investment plan to deliver a proactive support vision, and scale/productivity
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for technical support, ensuring consistency and quality in all customer interactions.
- Become a product expert on Cascade’s core and advanced features and functionality, specifically, our native and custom integrations to develop a vision to both support and scale this expertise & function over time
- Play an active role in the Customer Success leadership team, and partner with the Operations team to enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology
- Possess the technical aptitude to lead and operate in the field for Customer Success Engineering requests and solutions
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering, communicating the voice of Cascade’s customers on product quality and supportability; be a key partner and strategist to ensure our product strategy is delivering to the current and future needs of our customers.
- Develop and drive key performance indicators that deliver the best customer experience and productivity
- Oversee regular operational reviews, including performance reporting and continuous improvement progress
- Maintain key internal and external relationships with the ultimate goal of delighting Cascade’s customers
- Develop differentiated, proactive support offerings and work closely with sales to help sell the right offerings to our strategic customers
- 8+ years experience in managing Global Support teams
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining a high-performing team
- Strong Enterprise customer experience with the ability to communicate effectively with customers at the executive level
- Experience with SFDC, CRM, Service Cloud, Renewal/Churn, Forecasting, and other Revenue Operation systems and processes
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to both lead the function and dive deep to support advanced technical questions in the field, particularly in supporting and scaling integrations (native & custom)
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Experience implementing and driving knowledge, Self-Service, CRM, Community, and Incident management tools for customer support processes
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Team player who enjoys working hard exhibits professionalism and is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations.
- 100% Remote work
- Flexible Working Hours
- 32 paid days of Personal Time Off
- High growth potential Equity
- Opportunities for career growth and development
We're an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination of any kind. We value diversity and inclusivity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply for our job openings.
At Cascade, we're dedicated to building the future of strategy execution, and we want you to be a part of it. Join our team and help us empower millions of people to drive alignment, business observability, and focus within their organizations.