Sales Development Representative
At Cascade, we are looking for a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Development Representative to join our team.
We are the world's #1 strategy execution platform. We help over 25,000 teams around the globe turn their visions into reality by providing them with a place where to analyze their business performance, build and execute dynamic strategies, and deliver the most impactful initiatives cheaper, faster, and better.
Our customers are leaders in their industries, redefining the world as we know it. From battling the AIDS epidemic and establishing a supply chain for COVID-19 vaccines, to building the world’s fastest Formula One car, Cascade has been a critical component in driving their success.
We are a team of over 100+ passionate Cascaders, dedicated to building the future of strategy execution. We are rapidly scaling up and aspire to have Cascade in the hands of millions of people, empowering them to drive alignment, business observability, and focus within their organizations.
About the Role:
- Qualify inbound leads and conduct outbound prospecting through email, and social media
- Nurture leads through regular follow-up and communication
- Schedule and conduct qualified appointments for the sales team to close deals
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities in our CRM
- Collaborate with marketing to support demand-generation initiatives
- Develop and execute personalized messaging and campaigns to target accounts
- Ensure all leads are contacted within 24 hours
- 1+ years of experience in sales development, inside sales, or Marketing
- Native or Bilingual English speaker with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with CRM software and lead management
- Proven track record achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- 100% Remote work
- Flexible Working Hours
- 32 paid days of Personal Time Off
- High growth potential Equity
- Opportunities for career growth and development
We're an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination of any kind. We value diversity and inclusivity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply for our job openings.
If you have a passion for SaaS and a proven track record of success in sales development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.