21 June 2022 | 12 pm EST

Strategy Fest 2022

Join The Strategy Revolution

strategyfest2022-amazon-logo
strategyfest2022-mcdonalds-logo
strategyfest2022-asahi-logo
strategyfest2022-mastercard-logo
strategyfest2022-fedex-logo

Join over 15,000 professionals that changed strategy forever in 2021.

Keynotes
Entertainment
Networking
Frameworks

Register for free

The biggest strategy event of the year. 100% online!

90% of strategies fail. Be part of the other 10%. 
Corporations still think of strategy as top-down, an exclusive event for the few.
Join thousands of professionals and claim your strategy rights today!
mountain-bg-combined
Our Speakers
Sana Mohammed-1

Sana Mohammed

Director, Global Loyalty Strategy

Linkedin >

ankur-gupta

Ankur Gupta

Corporate Strategy

Linkedin >

Tomas Thiré

Tomas Thiré

Head of Technology Strategy and Transformation - Mastercard

Linkedin >

Jennifer Beirne-1

Jennifer Beirne

Head of Marketing - Amazon Alexa

Linkedin >

Ryan Saundry

Ryan Saundry

Group General Manager - Asahi

Linkedin >

Phil Orbanes

Phil Orbanes

Game industry executive, author and historian

Linkedin >

Alison Revine

Alison Revine

Director of Commercial Strategy

Linkedin >

Entertainment-title
Entertainment Magician Aland Hudson

Alan Hudson

The Virtual Magic Show

Alan Hudson is one of the top magicians in the UK and he’s going to perform some live magic and read your mind! It really is incredible. This is the one of the most exciting things you will ever do online. You will not want to miss this.

He’s one of the top virtual magicians in the world and you not believe what happens. Magic, mind reading and he’s really funny too. Seen by over 10 million people on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent, ITV’s The Next Great Magician and Penn and Teller: Fool Us.

Entertainment Tango Show

Live Tango Show

Group Virtual Tango Event

Watch some incredible dancers from the comfort of your screen. We have found some of the best tango dancers to provide entertainment between speakers during Strategy Fest. Bright colours, music that will delight, and a show that will get you on your feet (or at the very least, tapping them in time with the music.).

Just another reason to register for Strategy Fest 2022 today.

World Class Leaders

No matter your role, strategy should always be part of everything you do. Learn from the experience of top strategists and discover how they work with their teams, along with what key events made them who they are today.

strategy-fest-leaders
strategy-fest-networking

Networking

There are no longer geographical boundaries for business and connections. Strategy Fest will help you interact and connect with thousands of professionals from around the globe through our speed networking sessions and round table discussions.

Music & Stand-up Comedy

Strategy shouldn’t be boring, and a festival should have lots of entertainment. So join us for plenty of musical and comical surprises and turn your workday into an exciting day!

strategy-fest-music-standup
strategy-fest-templates

Templates & Frameworks to get your strategy started

Get access to free templates and frameworks that will help you plan, execute, measure, and adapt your strategy.

Watch the Recap of Strategy Fest 2021

icon-arrow-right
strategy-fest-recap

Recap Strategy Fest 2021

Over 15,000 Registrations
7 outstanding speakers
A whole new online community
And strategy, revolutionized!

Join thousands of professionals and claim your strategy rights today!