Zapier is a powerful integration platform that seamlessly connects thousands of tools with each other, including Cascade!
All you need to get started is a Cascade Premium or Enterprise subscription and a Zapier account.
How does the integration work?
Using Zapier, Cascade allows you to update several important pieces of information from any app avalible on Zapier, such as:
- Update Action Current Progress
- Update Measure Current Value
- Update Measure Historical Value
Note: Cascade’s Zapier integration is currently in Beta. We are actively working on adding new Capabilities, Triggers and Actions. Stay tuned for more soon!
While some of us have a love/hate relationship with our calendars, they may very well be the unsung hero of our workdays. We're able to track meetings, schedule calls with customers, block off dedicated time for crucial projects, set reminders, and add tasks. Adding Cascade to your calendar allows you to add goals to your calendar so that you don't miss the crucial due dates you have set!
Ready to get started with Zapier?
If you already have a Cascade Premium or Enterprise subscription and you’re ready to get creative, you get started now with Zapier!
How to setup Google Calendar in Cascade
- In Cascade, click on your profile in the lower left and select "Integrations".
- Click on the "Calendar" tab, then "Add Calendar" in the upper right.
- Select the plan and goals you wish to sync.
- From the newly created sync, copy the Cascade calendar URL, then select the calendar you would like to integrate (Google, Outlook, or Apple). You will be taken to your calendar.
- Paste the Cascade calendar URL and click add calendar.
- You now have Cascade synced in your calendar!
How to get the most out of this integration
- Track your goal due dates in your calendar
- Click on a scheduled goal and follow the link to Cascade to view the goal details
Check out additional help documentation here:Calendar Integration for Cascade