Zapier is a powerful integration platform that seamlessly connects thousands of tools with each other, including Cascade!
All you need to get started is a Cascade Premium or Enterprise subscription and a Zapier account.
How does the integration work?
Using Zapier, Cascade allows you to update several important pieces of information from any app avalible on Zapier, such as:
- Update Action Current Progress
- Update Measure Current Value
- Update Measure Historical Value
Note: Cascade’s Zapier integration is currently in Beta. We are actively working on adding new Capabilities, Triggers and Actions. Stay tuned for more soon!
Bring your strategy to where your Team lives. Create new goals and update existing ones. View goals or share them with your teammates. The integration between Cascade and Microsoft Teams reduces drag and makes it easier for your team to track and communicate your team's goals and strategies.
Ready to get started with Zapier?
If you already have a Cascade Premium or Enterprise subscription and you’re ready to get creative, you get started now with Zapier!
How to setup Microsoft Teams in Cascade
- From the left navigation pane, click on 'Apps' or the three dots icon, then search for 'Cascade'.
- Click on the 'Add' button to install Cascade to your Microsoft Teams account.
- Once the Cascade integration has been installed, you will see the Cascade icon on the left navigation pane and receive a welcome message from the Cascade bot.
- Follow the instructions on the bot to finish onboarding!
How to get the most out of this integration
- Create new goals from scratch or from MS Teams messages
- Track your progress by viewing, sorting, and filtering goals without logging in to Cascade
- Turn messages into new goals
- Share goals in conversations
- Post updates to goals without leaving MS Teams
Check out additional help documentation here:Cascade for Microsoft Teams