Zapier is a powerful integration platform that seamlessly connects thousands of tools with each other, including Cascade!
All you need to get started is a Cascade Premium or Enterprise subscription and a Zapier account.
How does the integration work?
Using Zapier, Cascade allows you to update several important pieces of information from any app avalible on Zapier, such as:
- Update Action Current Progress
- Update Measure Current Value
- Update Measure Historical Value
Note: Cascade’s Zapier integration is currently in Beta. We are actively working on adding new Capabilities, Triggers and Actions. Stay tuned for more soon!
When most of your communication takes place in Outlook, why should you have to leave it to create a goal in Cascade? Short answer: you don't. With Cascade for Microsoft Outlook, you can view, update, and create new goals directly from an email. Add context to the goal by including text from the email itself!
Ready to get started with Zapier?
If you already have a Cascade Premium or Enterprise subscription and you’re ready to get creative, you get started now with Zapier!
How to setup Outlook in Cascade
- Go to the Outlook Add-ins store. (For desktop apps, click on 'Get Add-ins' from the Home tab on the ribbon. For web apps, select a message first, then click on the three dots at the top of the message and click on 'Get Add-ins'.)
- Search for 'Cascade' in the Outlook Add-in store.
- Click on 'Add' and follow the steps to install the add-in to your Outlook.
- You can also go to the Cascade add-in listing page from Microsoft AppSource. Clicking on 'Get it Now' will redirect you to your Outlook application.
- Once the Cascade add-in is installed, click on the 'Login' button to connect your Cascade account to Outlook.
How to get the most out of this integration
- Update or create new goals without leaving Outlook
- Create new goals with context directly from an email
- Update goals with context directly from an email
- Track your progress by viewing, sorting, and filtering goals without logging in to Cascade
- Share goals in emails
Check out additional help documentation here:Cascade and Microsoft Outlook